Friday, November 12, 2010

PowerBar Nutrition Talk at FSU

On October 12, I gave a nutrition talk to the Florida State University Triathlon club that I am now a part of. The talk was about basic triathlon nutrition including pre, during, and post workout nutrition and hydration. There were about 30 members in attendance and I brought in some PowerBar Orange Recovery Beverage and some Chocolate energy bites. The talk went really well and everyone seemed to enjoy the samples. A number of people had questions for me to answer and overall we had a really good talk and conversation regarding nutrition in the sport of triathlon. I wish I would have had more time to request product but the idea for the talk came up a little too late.


PowerPoint Presentation and samples of PowerBar Orange Reocovery